The most important rights of foreigners who are married to Polish citizens in the sphere of administrative law include:
• the right to work without a permit – provided you have a temporary residence permit granted in connection with marriage;
• the right to pursue activities in Poland on the principles applicable to Polish nationals – provided you have a temporary residence permit and remain married to a Polish citizen residing on the Polish territory;
• the right to obtain a permanent residence permit;
• the possibility to apply for recognition as a Polish citizen.
1. Set of 12 December 2013 on Foreigners.
2. Act of 20 April 2004 on Employment Promotion and Labour Market Institutions.
3. Setup of 2 April 2009 on Polish Citizenship.
4. Set of 2 July 2004 on Freedom of Economic Activity.